Casualty Claims Adjuster responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Determine liability based on a thorough investigation of loss details presented by all parties involved.
- Control possible rental and settlement of total loss vehicles.
- Investigate coverages & limits.
- Explain decision outcomes.
- Review property/ physical damages.
- Obtain essential paperwork and/or statements.
- Update and maintain internal portal with the status of pending tasks related to assigned claims.
- Communicate regularly on the status of assignments and deliver updates to team leads.